Friday, January 4, 2013

Rendered

      As we learn and grow we constantly try to define who we are. We tend to use past experiences to illustrate our self descriptions. As in, "Because of this I am that." We want to be able to say definitively, "This is who I am." Our life experiences are what made us, what rendered us. Alas we are not static. Everyday we are alive we grow and change. In an endless loop we are rendered and renewed. In starting this blog I was inspired by two pieces of scripture.
     

     And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2
    
 Found that one in a study Bible and immediately tried to find something to write it on. There was a verse a day calender next to me and when I ripped off the page for today to write on the back of it. The verse was oddly  appropriate.
    

      Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are to become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
     

      While I am a wife, mother, teacher and christian, I am also human. My life is full of adventure. There is the path I intend to take, the mistakes I make and the learning that happens everyday. My goal is to share some of the fun with you through this blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Rendered & Renewed.