Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pictures my two year old took

The title of this post says it all. Mister little PJ is our guest photographer for this post.   
He finds my camera no matter where I put it and really enjoys taking pictures. 
Hey, he is two. It doesn't matter what he is doing, he really enjoys it all. 


This is the back half of a beagle, not ours.

 At one point my camera had about thirty pictures of feet. Here are his looking super cute in footie pj's. My husband thinks my toes are webbed, but they're not. They are just weird. Little Miss PJ has the same toes and I couldn't be more proud. 


 This one is a little fuzzy, but I'm impressed with how well he centered it. So, this is basically the best seat in the house. If you are siting here then that means you are reading a story, rocking a little one or nursing the baby. That last job is pretty much reserved for me. 


Super close up of his pajama leg. Somehow he managed to get this one pretty clear even though when I use the camera on anything closer then three feet away I get nothing but blur. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Rendered & Renewed.