- I love to write. There are pages of unwritten stories and essays floating around in my head. Non-fiction mostly, but some totally made up in my imagination. One day I want to write a book so I can share it all with other people. I want Oprah to read my book that does not exist, so then everyone will read it. Then I want to write five more.
- Quilting and crafting are another creative outlet I enjoy, but there is never enough time for. My supply stockpile is so huge that if I ever get around to it I want to open an Etsy shop. I have already done tons of research, come up with a business plan, store name, picked out a theme and everything. Now all I need is the time to make all of the things I want to make.
- After my Etsy shop becomes wildly successful I want to open a real store. There are several funky 1970's era buildings in our town that I want to take over. I want to sell handcrafted goods and vintage finds. I want to sell records and comics and be the cool hangout for all the hipsters. My husband has informed me that no one but me is into records anymore, bummer. Well, I'm going to bring them back.
- I want to buy up all of the cute little properties that are for sale in our town. I want to fix them up and rent them out. I want to be a real-estate mogul. I want to get filthy rich and own the town.
- One day I will get my masters. After that I will get National Board Certification. and be the best teacher ever. Then after that I will teach at a University and I will teach aspiring teachers how to rock. Maybe I will write a book about that too.
- My children's daycare is so awesome that I want to have one too. There is a need in our community and our church has tossed around the idea. I want to help open it and be the director. I want to help run everything and play with the kids and lead the teachers.
- Having this blog has made me want to create a website for my students. This project I am actually working on. There are several great sites out there that have inspired me, but this will be one for my kids. I want to have resources available for other teachers as well. Hopefully my students will gat excited about it and actually use it.
- Summer is almost here. In a few years I want to be able to take our real kids on awesome summer vacations. Not theme parks, but real destinations. The redwoods, grand canyon, Niagara Falls. Ok, Geography destinations, but I want to take them camping and hiking.
One step at a time. I know realistically I can't do all of these things all at once, but I can pursue them a little bit at a time. I can let my big dreams inspire me to do fun things and take a leap. What inspires you? What are your secret ambitions? Who do you aspire to be? Share below and have a great weekend!
Work hard and have fun,
Thanks for reading! Show your support by clicking below to vote, reviewing R&R on the directories and commenting.