Friday, June 7, 2013

Fab Five Friday

I totally swiped the idea for todays post form upward not inward, but I had to because I just love it. I think their five question questionnaire is an excellent exercise in self reflection. You can do it too!
  1. This week I am grateful for- My awesome hardworking husband and my sweet kiddos. The love I get at home helps me survive the roughest days at work.
  2. This week I enjoyed- Getting to see the Seniors get ready to leave for the graduation duty. I didn't have to actually go to graduation this year (alright, I'm grateful for that too), but getting to help them get ready and seeing them all dolled up was exciting. 
  3. This week I learned- I am done with speculating. Life is interesting enough without playing the "what if ..?" game. I need to trust in God more and work with the challenges I already have before me. 
  4. This week I accomplished - Getting my classroom packed up and my sign off sheet done early! It only took five years for me to figure out how to get on top of that.
  5. I am looking forward to - AP Human Geography. I will be teaching it next year for one class period and I am thrilled. It is a great opportunity to work with student who are eager to learn and for me to approach the material in a new way. I normally teach regular World Geography which is different.
You can check out How the ladies at upward not inward answered their questionnaire by going to their site here. What is going on in your world this week? You can share your own reflections there or in the comments here. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Take care,
Mrs.PJ


Please, pretty please, click, clickety, click. Thanks so much!
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Great reflections! I agree with speculating... there's no room in life for that!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is a great idea! Your reflections are wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to let you know I nominated you for the blogger Liebster award. :)

    http://glennbabies.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award-for-new-bloggers-and-i.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Rendered & Renewed.