Thursday, April 4, 2013

I should really write some of this stuff down....

Well, at least that is what people keep telling me. I know it is true because time flies when you are having fun and they just grow up so fast. You know you have a toddler in the house....

- When you buy the largest bottle of ketchup the grocery store sells. Did you know there is a 64 ounce squeeze bottle?

- When you think you hear a parrot and then realize it is your child. Toddlers like to mimic. Lately he has been telling me, "Mommy you're just so cute." He even pets my hair and kisses me on the cheek.

- When you triple check the toilet seat before sitting down. At least there have been no potty accidents at school (daycare) this week so far. That is worth celebrating.

- When you spend the whole weekend cleaning house but by breakfast time Monday morning there are no clean place mats.

- When your favorite nursery rhymes get the toddler touch re-mix,
   " Ba ba black sheep, you're an animal" and " Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O.  On that farm he had a dog whose name was B-I-N-G-O."

Love them while they are little because it goes by fast.
Take care,
Mrs. PJ


 Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs - The Most Popular Mommy Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Rendered & Renewed.